Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Getting to know you, Getting to know all about you. "- The King and I


"Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you. "- The King and I

Remember when filling out questionaires was your favorite past time? Well I figured it's a good first blog so you all can get to know a little bit more about me!

Favorites Questions
  1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? BAGELS!! My dad was convinced I would turn into one.
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? I like variety, so I stick to Pandora or podcasts for good house music. My most recent album downloads are: Maroon 5, Jason Mraz, Lifehouse, and Sara Bareilles! #winning
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes? "Hakuna Matata" - It means no worries for the rest of your days! Problem free philosophy's rock!
  4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Working out
  5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I love to organize, but I can't say I love to wash the floors
  6. What is your favorite form of exercise? Kettlebells!!!! (and being a human barbbell- see above photo)
  7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Well, since I work 6 days a week in a gym that is located in a basement, I am going to say that I love anytime of day where I am outside breathing some fresh air =)
  8. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Driving. I love the bus/subway ( How else do you think I can get all my reading in?) and walking!! 
  9. What is your favorite body part? I like backs and butts ;-)
  10. What sound do you love? Waterfalls, morning birds
If… Questions
  1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? An ice cream sundae party where everyone would have to bring something (ice cream, topping, wine, etc.) #kidatheart
  2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? I'm working on a painting of a pink sunset over the ocean =)
  3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Well, apparently I'm aging backwards (I look 20), but I am happy with being 27. It's a good age for learning and growth.
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? I'd do everything on my bucket list. Currently left on there is make-up school, learning how to breakdance, enroll in gymnastics classes, create an inspirational jewelry line geared towards woman's fitness (my next project), and do some fitness modeling.
  5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Neghar Fonooni has been a great inspiration to me recently. She is a fitness badass, great teacher, devoted worker, and is beautiful. Every time I take her workshops I am inspired. =)
  6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Brekdance
  7. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? An inspirational jewelry line geared towards woman's fitness. I guess I can say I actually have done this before, but as a small project for my previous job where I was doing jewelry design & retail buying.
  8. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I'm happy with my name!
  9. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? I'd be a chocolate ice cream with lots of Reese's peanut butter topping. I hope this doesn't happen. They do say you get what you wish for.
Personal Questions

1.Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? I used to get Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen a lot when I was younger and also when I was a blonde.
2.What do you want to be when you grow up? A lot of things! A mentor, a teacher, a jewelry designer, a role model for the strong females, a fitnes model. the list goes on...
3.When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I read about fitness research.

Personal History Questions

1.What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? I read Journey to the Heart every night before bed as it provides a daily meditation. It gets me focused and helps me grow. Whenever I learn something new about myself I tend to get emotional! 2.What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Leave a corporate job that was secure and that I actually enjoyed because it provided a creative outlet in order to pursue a career in fitness which allows me to help people get better on a daily basis. It was well worth it! 3.What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? The workshops and additional certifications that I do help me become a stronger person both mentally and physically.
4.What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? I was really not a trouble maker. I played by the rules!
5.When was the last time you had an amazing meal? I usually do a Friday night dinner outing with a special someone! It's always a good meal and good company!
6.What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? The best gift to me is an experience , something that allows for you to have a memory that lasts longer than a tangible item. My parents surprised me at work this past Saturday, and I have to say that was a nice gift!! I don't think that any gifts are necessarily bad. All gifts have thought behind them and I think someone putting effort into you is special , no matter what the "gift" may be.
7.What do you miss most about being a kid? I miss not having to worry about anything. Now, I feel like I worry about everything, but that is the beauty of growth.
8.What is your first memory of being really excited? Going to Disney world!
9. What was the first thing you bought with your own money? I think a Kate spade bag, this is pathetic lol.
10.When was the last time you were nervous? I feel like I'm always nervous about something. I'm a complete over thinker!
11.What is something you learned in the last week? I am learning new things everyday. The most important to me is to put my thoughts into action. I have a lot of ideas , but have trouble following through with them. ( special thanks to Angela for helping and pushing me).
12.At what age did you become an adult? I think a couple of years ago, but I can say I am now discovering the best version of me. It takes a lot of experiences to get to know yourself and to grow.


Thank you for taking the time to read this!! It was actually fun filling this out because it made me take the time to think about me. I'd totally recommend doing one for you (and of course sharing it with us)!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment