Friday, August 3, 2012

Fitness Friday!!


I love Friday's in the gym because it's my time to play around, work on my weaknesses, and try something new!

Today's Fitness Friday Workout:

I slack lined!! If you don't know what this is , YouTube it. I had a blast doing it and hope to play around with it again soon! :-)

Getting down to business, I did the following workout for strength:

Deadlift- 105 lbs x 12, 10,10 (it's De-load week for me so I took it light here).

Pull up- I've been working on these and I'm getting 5 straight pulls each set!

Squat- 135lbs x 7,7,6

Shoulder press- 20lb Dbs x 12,12,12

Unilateral farmers walk- 45 lb , 50 lb, 55 lb ( holy grip strength batman)

Water Rowing machine - did 2 sets of 2 minutes

Hope you all have a nice weekend!!

Peace.love.fitness.

Jenna



No comments:

Post a Comment