Sunday, January 4, 2015

Pineapple Mango Blueberry Smoothie (30g Protein!)


"In life, much like smoothies, you get what you put in."

 Alright, so I am sort of missing that real life Vitamin D, missing the beach, missing dresses and flip flops, and I thought, let me make a quick fix  fruity summer-y type smoothie to satisfy my lack of sunshine. Nutritional information is listed below the recipe and you can easily interchange ingredients based on preference. I specifically needed to get in a decent amount of calories and protein in a short period of time (it was late) and so I ran over to the grocery store and concocted this delicious gem that I just had to share with you guys!

 Give it a try, let me know what you think or tell us how you re-created your own version. 

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Ingredients:
  • Shaklee 180 Energizing Smoothee Mix- Mango Flavor
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 container of Dannon Oikos 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt- Pineapple flavor
  • 6 ice cubes
  • Water to top it off

Directions:
  • Blend until creamy ( I use a NutriBullet)
  • Enjoy!

Nutrition Information:

Calories: 373

Total Fat: 3g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 10mg
Total Carb: 58g
Dietary Fiber: 9g
Sugars: 43g
Protein: 30g

Vitamin A: 112%
Vitamin C: 58%
Calcium: 51%
Iron: 12%


STAY FIT. STAY CLASSY. STAY TRUE,
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment