Thursday, January 15, 2015

Apple Pie A La Mode Protein Smoothie

"An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away"


This shake came about simply from ingredients I had in my apartment. I've been making a shake almost every night to get in the remainder of my calories/macronutrients for the day. When i'm on the subway home from work, I start brainstorming and by the time I walk in my door I'm ready for action

Insert: APPLE PIE A LA MODE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE. This smoothie tastes just like when you have a slice of warm apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream and the ice cream start to melt through and infuses the slice with deliciousness. Not only do you save a ton of calories, this smoothie is high in protein and Vitamin C and is low in fat! 

Ingredients:
  • 1 scoop- DotFit Whey Protein- Vanilla Flavor
  • 1/2 an apple
  • 6 FL OZ Organic Apple Juice
  • 6 ice cubes
  • A dash of cinnamon

Directions:
  • Blend until creamy ( I use a NutriBullet)
  • ENJOY!

Nutrition Information:
Calories: 240
Total Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Cholesterol: 60mg
Total Carb: 38g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Sugars: 27g
Protein: 21g

Vitamin A: 1%
Vitamin C: 104%
Calcium: 21%
Iron: 1%


STAY FIT. STAY CLASSY. STAY TRUE,

Jenna



No comments:

Post a Comment