Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy The Swinger - Hurricane Workout Routine

Hope you all are staying safe through the storm and aftermath!!! My hometown got hit pretty bad and will continue to be out of power for the next 7-10 days! In any case, I got in a pretty good workout sess today!

I bring you Sandy The Swinger:

*Credit to Tim for the workout name!*

-I completed 3 rounds of the following sets.

-Rep ranges were 12x each, unless otherwise noted


-TRX push up/ burpee/ reverse crunch

-TRX wide grip row/ jump squat/ TRX plank (30 really fun seconds)/ full body sit up

-TRX close grip row/ TRX single leg lunge/ Plyo lunge/ TRX pike/ TRX adduction

- Finished up with 60 seconds of Jumping jax


Stay Fit. Stay Classy. Stay True


P.S. I'm having kettlebell withdrawal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment